– Classic loose straight fit
– Hand-designed, original screen print to the front chest
– Super soft 100% carbon brushed cotton
– Vintage feel with rolled back cut seems to hem & sleeve
– High quality ribbed, double edge neck line
American heavy metal band Metallica formed in Los Angeles in 1981 when James Hetfield responded to an advert posted in a newspaper by Lars Ulrich. Their 3rd album, Master of Puppets, has been hailed as one of the most influential and heaviest thrash metal albums of all time, and their song Enter Sandman is similarly as popular. Metallica have won 9 Grammys, the MTV Icon Award, have their own version of the Guitar Hero game, and were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2009.