– Classic loose straight fit
– Hand-designed, original screen print to the front chest
– Super soft 100% carbon brushed cotton
– Vintage feel with rolled back cut seems to hem & sleeve
– High quality ribbed, double edge neck line
American alternative rock band Foo Fighters were founded by Nirvana drummer Dave Grohl in Seattle in 1994. Their debut album ‘Foot Fighters’ was written entirely by Grohl, he described making the album as a therapeutic experience to recover from the death of his Nirvana bandmate Kurt Cobain. Over the course of the bands career, four of their albums have won Grammys for best rock album, and they have sold 30 million albums worldwide.