– Classic loose straight fit
– Hand-designed, original screen print to the front chest
– Super soft 100% carbon brushed cotton
– Vintage feel with rolled back cut seems to hem & sleeve
– High quality ribbed, double edge neck line
American punk rock band Dead Kennedys first formed in San Francisco in 1978 where they were heavily influenced by British punk and bands like The Sex Pistols.
The Kennedys merged revolutionary politics with hardcore punk music, which made them one of the first America hardcore bands to make a significant impact in the UK. The group released a total of four studio albums and one EP before they broke up in 1986.