– Classic loose straight fit
– Hand-designed, original screen print to the front chest
– Super soft 100% carbon brushed cotton
– Vintage feel with rolled back cut seems to hem & sleeve
– High quality ribbed, double edge neck line
Black Sabbath are a metal rock band, formed in Birmingham, UK, in 1968. Their horror-inspired lyrics about drugs and politics and their tuned down guitars gave them their musical identity. Their antics also earned them notoriety, and lead to the firing of singer Ozzy Osbourne. Black Sabbath have been cited as one of the most influential heavy metal bands with albums such as Paranoid, Master of Reality, and Sabbath Bloody Sabbath, and their most famous song, Iron Man. They were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2006, and have won 2 Grammys.